Virginia Foundation Solutions offers a quick, simple, and highly effective way to repair your sunken, cracked concrete. If your driveway, patio, pool deck or sidewalk is damaged or uneven, then we can install patented PolyLevel® polyurethane foam to fix it.
Lift Your Home’s Sunken Concrete
What is PolyLevel?
PolyLevel is an incredibly strong, yet incredibly lightweight polyurethane material. That means it can lift and level your concrete without adding extra weight to the soil beneath. This is important, because adding extra weight to your soil can cause the concrete above it to settle even more, causing further damage. PolyLevel actually fills voids and compacts underlying soil, which stabilizes your concrete for years to come.
How Does PolyLevel work?
PolyLevel is a lightweight, strong, high-density polyurethane foam that is pumped beneath concrete slabs. To inject PolyLevel, tiny ports the size of a penny are drilled in concrete slabs. As PolyLevel is pumped beneath concrete slabs, it fills even the smallest cracks and crevices in the soil. Then, it rapidly expands and hardens, lifting the concrete slabs above it while simultaneously compressing the soil around it. Polylevel cures quickly, allowing your concrete to be used normally the same day. It’s a quick, efficient way to raise your sunken concrete slabs are level your concrete.
PolyLevel is waterproof, which means it is a permanent solution that will never wash out. It won’t degrade over time due to temperature extremes either. And, it’s even environmentally friendly! PolyLevel is formulated so it does not leach harmful chemicals into the soil around it.
Benefits of PolyLevel:
- Permanent, affordable solution.
- Fast-acting: The expanding polymer reaches its final strength and is ready to support weight within just 15 minutes.
- Noninvasive: No bulky equipment or messy materials are used.
- Strong and lightweight: PolyLevel® does not impose added weight on unstable soil, but it can still support a substantial load.
- Waterproof: PolyLevel® will not wash away once it is cured.
- Adjustable: Our professional concrete repair experts can adjust the chemical reaction that causes the foam to expand to control precisely how much concrete is lifted.
- Environmentally-friendly: The materials do not react with soil and do not release harmful chemicals.
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Call us at 757-340-0917 or complete the form below and
we’ll contact you shortly to schedule your free,