Protecting your home’s concrete before it shows signs of wear makes financial sense and can save you future hassle. Whether you’ve just built a new home, updated your existing home with new concrete or just want to extend the life of your existing driveway, patio or sidewalk, it makes sense to protect your investment with concrete sealant. Virginia Foundation Solutions can help you to extend the life of your concrete by 3-5 times with one just application of SealantPro.
Protect Your Concrete with Concrete Sealant
What is SealantPro?
SealantPro is a patented concrete sealant that Virginia Foundation Solutions sources from our national dealer, Supportworks. Supportworks is a leading manufacturer of foundation repair, crawlspace repair, waterproofing, and concrete repair systems. Supportworks’ products are innovative, appropriately designed and tested, expertly installed and dependable to perform as promised. Virginia Foundation Solutions is the only regional dealer of Supportworks products, which means that you can only get SealantPro installed by us!
How Does SealantPro Work?
In just one clear, non-yellowing application, SealantPro permanently protects your concrete from moisture, chemical elements and seasonal changes. It penetrates deeply into pores and bonds with the concrete, creating a strong, permanent barrier. Unlike other concrete sealers, SealantPro does not wash away or weaken over time. That means your concrete is protected from pitting and flaking, and substances like oil and gasoline are less likely to penetrate the surface.
Benefits of SealantPro Concrete Sealant
- Permanently protects concrete with just one application
- Protects and adds value to your home by extending the life of your driveway, pool deck and other concrete structures by 3-5 times
- Penetrates concrete and permanently bonds with it, helping it resist stains from liquids such as oil or gasoline
- Can be applied on new or old concrete
- Cost effective solution because it does not need to be reapplied
- Reduces ice bonding, making ice removal easier
- UV resistant and won’t discolor over time
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Call us at 757-340-0917 or complete the form below and
we’ll contact you shortly to schedule your free,