If this post has you interested in working with the VFS Team, please send us your resume AND a message telling us a little about yourself and why you want this position.
Our foundation repair company is seeking a skilled Master Electrician to join our fast-growing team! As a Master Electrician, you will be responsible for overseeing and performing electrical installations, repairs, and maintenance in our residential and commercial projects. We are a company that values hard work and a positive attitude. If you are looking for a fun, challenging, and rewarding career, we want to hear from you!
WHO WE ARE
Virginia Foundation Solutions is a regional leader in the foundation and crawlspace repair industry located in Virginia Beach. It’s our mission to redefine our industry by providing an amazing experience for our customers and our employees. At VFS, we highly value our employees and do our best to make it a great place to work! We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, and the tools and industry knowledge you’ll need to succeed.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
We live by the core values of integrity, positivity, hard work, and clear communication. We believe that individuals who embrace these four traits will be successful not only in the workplace, but in all aspects of their lives. And at Virginia Foundation Solutions, we’re a team of winners! That’s why we want to hire people who share these same values. By being winners ourselves, we can bring the best service to our customers!
What You Can Expect:
- Full-time employment & consistent work (not seasonal!)
- Safe & positive environment
- Fun team events throughout the year
- Weekly pay period
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- 401k Match & Profit Sharing (after 1 year)
- Paid holidays
- Earned time off
What We Expect:
- Valid Master Electrician license
- Strong knowledge of electrical codes & safety standards
- Obtaining permits for projects using licensure in compliance with local, state, & federal electrical codes/regulations
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn & grow with the company
- Ability to read & interpret blueprints & technical drawings
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Physical ability to work in confined spaces