If you notice that your home’s brick is cracking, it’s time to schedule a free, no-obligation inspection with one of Virginia Foundation Solutions’ expert design specialists. We can help you find out what exactly is causing your home’s masonry problems. Sometimes, cracked brick can be a cosmetic issue, reducing your home’s curb appeal and decreasing its value. Other times, brick cracks can indicate that your home is experiencing more complex foundation issues. That is why it is important to schedule an inspection as soon as you notice that your home’s brick is cracking.
Fix Your Home’s Cracked Brick with Virginia Foundation Solutions
Cracked Bricks Can Indicate a Foundation Problem
Cracked bricks are one of the major symptoms that your home is experiencing a foundation issue. As the soils around your home shift, your foundation can settle. As your foundation settles, you may notice your home’s brick start to crack, your floors become uneven or slope, and your windows and doors may start to stick. Although some signs of foundation problems are subtle, brick cracks are easy to spot.
As soon as you notice your home’s brick is cracking, it is time to schedule a free, no-obligation inspection with a Virginia Foundation Solutions design specialist. We can determine whether your masonry issues are cosmetic or caused by foundation problems, and let you know the best course of action to fix your home’s issues.
Why Should I Fix My Cracked Bricks?
- The Problem Will Get Worse: Cracked bricks don’t get better with time. This means in the future your masonry problems will cost more to solve
- Appearance: Brick cracks reduce your home’s curb appeal.
- Resale Value: Nobody wants to buy a home with a cracked exterior.
- Water Intrusion: Brick cracks can let in water and moisture that can cause damage to your home.
- Safety: Cracking, crumbling bricks can cause a safety hazard.
- Critters like Cracks: Insects and rodents can easily get into your home through cracks in your bricks.
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Call us at 757-340-0917 or complete the form below and
we’ll contact you shortly to schedule your free,